- The Swine Flu issue: Hey, people! Everyone who has contracted it in the U.S. simply gets sick and then gets better.
- Getting in your car this morning was a greater risk to your life than the Swine flu.
- Anybody else question whether 152 people have really died from that flu in Mexico?
- I never get a flu shot.
- Those paper masks? Do they work? I wouldn't think so.
- The 41 year old hot swimmer from last year's Olympics, Dara Torres, has written a book that she she promoted on WBAP this morning: Age is Just a Number: Achieve Your Dreams At Any Stage In Your Life. Seriously, what could she possibly say that hasn't been said? And what if I dream to be an Olympic swimmer, can I "achieve" that "dream", too?
- And did her book publisher pay WBAP a fee for that 5 minute commercial described as an interview?
- Someone emailed me and said they saw the Decatur Beggar outside of Vista Ridge Mall over the weekend.
- Someone also emailed me that he saw a pickup in Boyd with a bumper sticker that read, "I Voted For The White Guy."
- Both apologized for not getting a pic.
- Some spare guy doesn't get drafted by the NFL last weekend and some blog posts a bunch of pics of his very hot sister. I love the Internet.
- Cancer is horrible. Every time I see a human interest story on the news about some guy battling the disease (and I saw one last night), you know they aren't going to win. I'll go back to a Dale Hansen quote: "My ex-wife lost her battle with cancer this year because it wasn't a fair fight."
- Heck, even I would have been freaked out if I had seen the airliner flying low over Manhattan with a fighter jet behind it.
- A guy was arrested for stealing Huggies in Grapevine. Anybody else thinking of the line, "I'll be taking these Huggies and any cash ya got."
at 8:01 AM