- Watched the documentary "Standard Operating Procedure" which looked at the Abu Ghraid prison scandal. It was pretty interesting with many of those involved explaining how those famous photos came to be.
- But people have to trick up the "Lynndie England pose."
- The Megan Henderson on Fox 4 was great on Friday, especially the last twenty minutes. I've got it TIVO'd and will put it up on youtube if I can motivated to do it.
- Think this AP writer has a certain viewpoint about the old south?: "BIRMINGHAM, Ala. –A potent March snowstorm blanketed much of Alabama with up to 4 inches of snow Sunday, covering Civil War statues and forcing the cancellation of hundreds of church services."
- On July 7th of last year, I ghoulishly predicted Paul Harvey's death within six months. I was close. (An emailer reminded me of this)
- Two NFL players went missing at
seesea over the weekend. I rarely look at NFL.com but thought I would check it out regarding the story. All day yesterday there was not a single mention of the incident.
- I like the Palladia channel.
- I saw on the news this morning that it's almost a blizzard in D.C. Found a live webcam of it if you want to check it out.
- Serious question: I was watching the lead singer of The Fray last night play the piano like nobody's business. Can any one do that with enough practice? Or is it a gift that few people possess?
- Secret video of me at the Sissies playoff game.
- I heard the Star-Telegram is raising it's daily rate to $1.00 an issue
- For the second year in a row, those trees that have those beautiful white blooms fired off the blooms too quickly (due to unseasonably warm weather) only to have the return of cold weather knock them back.
at 8:01 AM