- Anyone who writes they have a source as to how the Supreme Court will rule on Obamacare cannot be believed. That's one institution which never has leaks.
- TCU offered Texas Wesleyan $60 million for its law school 10 years ago and now it gets sold to the Aggies for $25 million?
- Dear Facebook People: I really don't need to be beat over the head with inspirational sayings that you love to post. I'm good.
- HBO is replaying Hard Knocks with the 2008 Dallas Cowboys. Good grief: Pacman Jones, Roy Williams, Tank Johnson, Terrell Owens, Bobby Carpenter, and Martellus Bennett. Poster children for under-achievers.
- They are still working on the Fuzzy Tacos location on the square in Decatur.
- Mrs. LL drove back and forth from Texarkana yesterday and then walks in the house after getting back during rush hour with two kids in tow and with a smile on her face. What? No beat down?
- Saw a little bit of Mitt Romney's speech at the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials. Every time I think there's a chance he might win, I just have to watch him speak for those thoughts to evaporate.
- The announcement yesterday that college football will have a four team college football playoff was monumental. But I'm curious as to which of the bowls make up the six that will rotate the two semi-final games. You'd think Rose, Sugar, Orange, Fiesta, Cotton and . . . . the last one I'm lost about.
- Cowboys Stadium will undoubtedly hold the Championship Game which means in some years it will get the semi-final (in the Cotton Bowl game - not to be confused with the actual Cotton Bowl stadium) and the championship game. Delicious.
- How can you get so worked up over the rainbow/gay Oreo? How can there be so much hate out there?
- I ignored a lawyer the other day at an administrative hearing who probably wanted to engage in banter. Loud. Oblivious to his surroundings and the process. Dressed like a slob (jeans).
- I wonder what happened to the kid who was "carrying" the cross to Washington D.C.?
- I think it is odd that Rangers play-by-play man Dave Barnett is still off the air after talking gibberish the other day. It's not like doing another broadcast would cause a recurrence.
- I'd pay big money to see Ann Curry going on a burn-all-bridges rant on The Today Show.
at 8:38 AM