- How long have they had commercials completely in Spanish on Fox Sports Southwest? (I got a "I told you this already!" from Mrs. LL last night.)
- My new consecutive pitch and catch to the backstop streak reached 58 last night. The imaginary crowd in my mind was really into it.
- I had a minor oil spill in my driveway on Saturday when I was changing the oil on my lawnmower. As I scrambled like I was trying to contain the BP disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, I remembered I heard a trick about kitty litter. Thank goodness (finally) for the Family Cat, kitty litter worked like a miracle!
- A carjacking at a private school in Arlington yesterday left one woman seriously injured. (With tuition like this, they might want to consider some private security.)
- The judge in the Deion Sanders case found yesterday that neither he or his wife committed family violence. What he should have said is, "The court denies the petition for protective order of both parties. The court further finds that both parties and the lawyers should be ashamed of themselves."
- I think anyone who is a "storm chaser" is also a drama queen.
- I'd withhold judgment on the Jane McGarry DWI case. Getting pulled over for "failure to signal a lane change" is a good start to defense case and, trust me, "failing" the walk and turn test and the one leg stand test means absolutely nothing. (That DPS scoring system is beyond ridiculous.) Let me see the tape, and I'll tell you whether she'll be convicted or not.
- By the way, McGarry was taken off the air yesterday by KXAS. I could see them using the DWI as an excuse to exercise some cost-cutting.
- I wonder if this will cause an rumors today in the country music world: The first name listed on the Tarrant County Medical Examiner' web site says Randy Rogers died last night. (Not that Randy Rogers.)
- Good point on the Mavs this morning heard on The Ticket: This has not been the Mark Cuban era over the last 10 years, this has been the Dirk ere. And Dirk was here before Cuban.
- I got persuaded into buying Ranger tickets a couple of months ago for Sunday because it was "Girl Scouts Night" (Yep, Kid In The House instigated.) I figured it would be some spare game if they were running that promotion. But I'll be dang. It's the Angels. Anyone know the projected starters? Yu? C.J. Wilson?
- Courtney Stodden is at it again.
- A Texas DA has been charged with bribery and other seedy crimes.
at 8:31 AM