- I cut my toe by dropping a full shampoo bottle on it in the shower. That hurts, by the way.
- I went and bought a more durable baseball bounce back net. I've played with it so much my neighbors are going to thank I'm nuts.
- Speaking of neighbors, the mom of the Mean Neighbor Kids offered Mrs. LL a bunch of home grown peaches.
- WBAP officially cut ties with Mark Davis on Friday. He confirmed he was willing to take a "substantial" pay cut but Cumulus wanted more. I'm telling you, if I'm a high priced Cumulus employee I'm worried. (They own The Ticket, KLIF, KSCS and The Wolf.)
- Well, it looks like I'm back to being a Sports Genius as my prediction of the Mavs not getting out of the first round became true. (And I've got the extra bonus of everyone dogging Cuban for not going "all in" this season. Dirk: " I just thought they had more weapons than us.")
- And Coach Rick Carlisle, who doesn't have a contract, sent a not-to-subtle message to Cuban about his status when speaking of the Oklahoma City coach who is in the same position: ""I hope [they have] got enough money to sign him, because he's going to be in high demand if they don't get that done."
- How in the world can The Avengers pull in $200.3 million for the weekend?
- The heck with the Super Moon, the lightning in the Southern Tarrant County sky on Friday night was spectacular.
- Man, I got bombarded with emails when news broke last night of Jane McGarry's arrest for DWI. By the way, she takes a pretty good mugshot.
- I tend to lock into World War II shows on the History Channel and the like. What an absolutely insane time in history.
- Some speaker at my DWI seminar said, "We hare a high volume DWI firm and we try probably 80% of our cases to a jury." I find that statement simply unbelievable.
at 8:40 AM