- That's Aggie QB Ryan Tannehill's wife. The Miami Dolphins drafted him in the first round. When his head hits the pillow tonight, he'll say "Ka-Ching".
- Jessica Simpson?
- Baylor: RG3 at #2 and Kendall Wright at #20. Excited for Baylor? Yes. Real thought? Please come back!
- No UT player in the first round. That explains a lot.
- When the Cowboys drafted the LSU cornerback in first round, I mistakenly thought it was the Honey Badger. Excitement trampled.
- I hate Chris Berman
- I didn't get to watch the first two hours of the draft because I was running the scoreboard at a softball game. Flawlessly, I might add.
- The new Collective Bargaining Agreement has quite the impact: Two years ago OU's Sam Bradford, the first overall pick in the 2010 draft, got a six year deal worth about $78 million, and $50 million of that was guaranteed. Tonight's first pick, Andrew Luck of Stanford, will probably receive a four year deal for $22 million. No reason to cry, but it's just another brick in the player v. owner wall.
at 9:56 PM