- The arrest of Deion's wife reminded me of some audio I heard back in February of her and a family member fighting within the home. I don't know why the press didn't run with it because it was pretty entertaining.
- Both Deion and his wife are crazy. But she's crazier than he is.
- You don't like seeing the words "motorcycle" and "barbed wire fence" in the same sentence. (Messenger report from last night.)
- The DA's office is in trial over in Jacksboro, but I have no idea what the case is about. I'll find out. Or someone will tell us in a second.
- Speaking of Jacksboro, we didn't hear much about their elected County Clerk who abruptly quit her job and moved away. An interim County Clerk was appointed last month.
- Yu Darvish was fantastic last night. (And I think the coolest thing might have been a 69 mph curve ball in the 8th inning.)
- Sign in the stands: "And tonight I'm loving Yu."
- But did you see that segment with Jim Knox where he interviewed the gal in the stands who had Shrill Voice? (I'm looking for the video which is hard to find because the MLB Nazis take everything down. But if you hear it, it'll make your ears bleed.)
- Big brake job repair yesterday on Mrs. LL's Gangsta Mobile. Ugh.
- Fox 4 had a segment last night, complete with an in-studio doctor, on the phenomenon of kids drinking hand sanitizer to get drunk. They ended the segment informing us that their have been no reported cases in DFW this year.
- I watched the new Julia Louis-Dreyfus show, Veep, last night and didn't laugh much. But I was also falling asleep.
- At this point I would link to a story about Grapevine Mills Mall, Legoland, and a very offensive Tinkerbell tattoo, but it's so shocking I can't even bring myself to do it. It's up to you if you're so inclined.
- Former WBAP host Mark Davis, who still doesn't have a radio job, was a guest host for the Rush Limbaugh show last week. At one point, he spent over a minute promoting a book by his "very close friend" and Evangelist James Robison. Two thoughts: (1) I still think he is going to go into the religion business, and (2) I doubt if Limbaugh's producers appreciate the free advertising he gave away.
- Mrs. LL's girls softball team has had two of her last three games come down to two outs, full count, bases loaded. They are 1-1 in both games which ended in strikeouts. It's big time entertainment.
- "Hot dog, yep, that's me. There's no shame in my game." - Detroit Judge Wade McCree after being confronted by a reporter with a shirtless photo of himself that he sent to a subordinate. Idiocracy.
- I've paid just a little bit of attention to former players suing the NFL over the issue of concussions. But I was surprised to see Randy White and Bob Lilly join the fray yesterday. There's an Us vs. Them sentiment brewing in the NFL.
at 8:34 AM