- The Dallas Morning News reported that five separate motorists were shot at on I-30 near Dallas on Sunday night. Wow. What a story. But the next day they changed the story to "six people" being shot at - four within one car. And details are sketchy at that.
- Mrs. LL had "Love Happens" on yesterday (a Jennifer Aniston film). I already decided it was horrible and then they actually threw in the "slow clap" at the end of the movie.
- I completed the new flower bed over the weekend. Projects are much easier when you don't have to reinvent the wheel.
- But my neighbor gave me a look like, "Quit trying to scoreboard me." The next day he was out planting flowers with his two kids -- an obvious attempt to scoreboard me.
- Of the final sixteen teams left in March Madness, four are from Ohio: Ohio State, Ohio University, Cincinnati and Xavier.
- With Craig James, Ted Cruz, and David Dewhurst running for Senate, we have a trifecta of nut case crazy conservatives running. Dewhurst even has a liberal pick'em bracket.
- The Family Cat sat on my lap for three minutes yesterday. Shocking.
- That Coutney Stodden chick went surfing, and I bet she doesn't know how to surf. But she's still a Hey, Now.
- The producer of that Kony 2012 video had a very unfortunate weekend.
- I heard over the weekend that the Kony video/cause took off because it personalized a problem in Uganda. Just like no one seemed to care about apartheid in South Africa before "free Mandela" became the slogan, Kony was a face that could be associated with Uganda. For some reason, that works with the public.
- Baylor has a guy who is basically a three point shooter but he's good -- he hit nine of them the other night. But I could do without his making of "three point sign" hand gesture that he puts up to his eye(s) when he is successful. It drives me nuts.
- I'll flip over to KLIF in the mornings to listen to five minutes to Jeff Bolton's crazy callers. The first one I heard this morning said that "Obama is about to sign a treaty sponsored by the United Nations that will make gun possession illegal in the United States." And, as always, Bolton never disagrees with any assertion.
- We almost had a news combo: An officer was hit by a wrong way driver in Dallas (but he was off duty.) He'll be OK.
- One of my pet peeves has always been traffic signal lights not being in sync. Before they built the overpass in Wichita Falls, there was the greatest string of in sync lights on 287. I bet there were eight or more that magically turned green as you approached them. Heck, they may still be there.
- We've a three woman Random Thought Girl today. The boys on RAGE at The Fan had three behind them at the St. Pat's Greenville Avenue Parade but something isn't quite the same.
at 8:41 AM