- We'll save the Random Girl because I just noticed this photo published by the Star-Telegram's twitter feed at 5:45 a.m. It was labeled as the "Target in Hurst". No way I'd do that.
- I dare you to go through the day without hearing the term, "Black Friday."
- I would have bet the house that the Longhorns would have more than five wins. Don't bet on sports, kids.
- Headline confusion: Does Coach Mack Brown have the trust of the president and AD, or does he just have the trust of the president with the AD now to make coaching personnel decisions. Story.
- And it was only poetic that an hour before the Aggies began their beating of UT, former Longhorn Roy Williams fumbled the Cowboys game away. (Great pic of it.)
- The Today Show started off with five minute interview with the CEO of Best Buy, and it sure sounded like a paid commercial buried as news. And wouldn't Best Buy pay big bucks for that?
- Mrs. LL, who can't grab a dog leash due to her wrist injury, has taken to walking by strapping the leash to one of her belt loops. It got funnier last night when she walked two dogs that way.
- Funny conversation at our dinner table between someone who asked about the availability of Ranch dressing and someone who thought the question was "Do you have a ranch."
- North and South Korea are banging their war drums so we send an aircraft carrier over there to make sure we're right in the middle of it. Great.
- Makes me contemplative: In the middle of the Turkey Trot, despite feeling as good as I have ever had while running it, I began to think of how much longer my body will allow me to do it. I'm enjoying the moments more than anticipating the future more and more these days.
- It's easier to load up myself to go to Thanksgiving Dinner than a family that has to take half the house with them.
- I've been up an hour and have yet to see, or be harassed by, the Family Cat. Sumtin's up.
- And now your belated Random Thought girl.
at 8:38 AM