Credit: Dallas Morning News photo blog
- This game (in progress at this moment) has every chance of being Wheels Off.
- We almost had a Chicago Steve Bartman Moment in the 5th. If the Rangers had scored, that crowd would have killed that guy.
Nakedguy that ran onto the field in last night's game was after A-Rod because of his relationship with Cameron Diaz. That's normal.
- Going live blog from here on out.
- 5th inning: Oh, my. Mark Texiera, who makes $20.6 million for this season, can't run to first base without pulling a hamstring. Ever heard of "stretching"? Not within your pay grade?
- 7th Inning: Oh, my. Hamilton. Yard. I think those Yankee fans are going to burn that place down.
- The lead actor from Little Children, Phantom of the Opera (2004), and Hard Candy can sing? (God Bless America in during the 7th inning stretch.)
- In the 8th, I'm tense (and it's past my bedtime -- but I respect history so I'm going nowhere.)
- More from the 8th: Yankees have bases loaded. One out. Is this Game One all over again?
- Wow. Hit batsman who didn't know it and then flys out on the next pitch.
- Wow X 2. Shot to Michael Young who bobbles it and then throws out runner. Three outs. Eighth inning over. On to the 9th.
- Top of 9th: Josh Hamilton goes deep. Ribs must be healed!
- Now: Nelson Cruz homers! I just looked at Mrs. LL and said, "I cannot believe what I am seeing!"
- Bottom of the 9th now. Let's get out of here.
- Hello, win column. I really can't believe what I'm seeing.
- And, finally, an animated GIF of the guys in the stands that started this whole post. (Must see.) What a punch of New York jerks. As has been said, it's like a bunch of Turtles from Entourage.