- The Rangers play tomorrow night but I'm going to be on the road. Ugh. Let's see how that satellite radio holds up.
- And it's supposed to rain tomorrow night. A rainout wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. (Double random thought: Has there ever been a playoff game called final after six innings? Do they even have that rule in the playoffs? Edit: Answer.)
- Penthouse magazine founder Bob Guccione died Wednesday in a Plano hospital at age 79. That's a guy I hadn't thought about or heard about in a long time.
- A 20 year old has become police chief in a Mexican town which sits in the middle of a drug war. She's a student who apparently needs to go back to school.
- The 7th grader in my house prefers small spoons over big spoons so I always grab a big spoon if I need one so more small ones will be available. Made me think of all the small silent gestures parents do that the kids will never know about.
- Apple introduced a couple of new Macbook Airs yesterday. Cool. Very cool.
- I've now got some neighbor kid hanging around and who won't go away. And he'll look up at me and say the strangest things.
- TCU coach Gary Patterson seems perpeptually unhappy.
- I think my new puppy might be smart. We can put a food treat on his paw and he won't eat it until told to. Heck, I don't have that much will power at a Mexican restaurant.
- Tried to watch the Ranger game yesterday but through the first three innings I had the 2nd Grader talking me ear off. I just didn't have the heart to tell her, even nicely, to let me watch the game.
- Heard a Rick Perry commercial this morning which began in an ominous voice: "Obama promised he would create jobs." Perry is running against Obama?
- The University of Nebraska is auctioning off 158 game worn jerseys from last week's loss against Texas. Minimum bid is $250 each.
- Camera loving attorney Gloria Allred about to go after the Evil Empire?
at 8:35 AM