Jackass 3-D leads the box office with $50 million? Really?
Folks, this country is
Unrelated random thoughts:
- Kudos to the Rangers for coming back and winning on Saturday. After having your heart ripped out less than 24 hours before, that was borderline shocking.
- When they go back to New York, take a look at that crowd. It'll be like 50,000 Turtles from Entourage. I'd pay big money to be there.
- I can't believe the Evil Empire beat Nebraska.
- Miles Austin leap frogging a standing Roy Williams? Impressive and almost worth the penalty.
- I was able to successfully record and watch the Baylor game against Colorado this afternoon. Yep, went off the grid. And we have five wins!
- For the first time during my weekly jogs, I'm beginning to feel old. That's a little scary.
- What happens when Crazy Texas Mom has a boyfriend who has tattoo of his ex-wife's name on his chest? Hilarity ensues.
- This mayor does what?