- There was a racial slur painted on a road sign in Cedar Hill yesterday. Fox 4 News digitized the word out. Channel 5 did not.
- Thank goodness we don't have to hear about American Idol any more. I can't tell you how disinterested I've been in that show from the start.
- "Would of" and "would have" are easily confusing. At least to me.
- Did you see the picture of the alligator swimming around in Lake Worth? It's huge.
- There was a guilty verdict yesterday in the woman-kicks-man-in-crotch case yesterday in the Wise County Court at Law.
- Watched a Wise County DWI video the other day which was the closest thing I've seen to evidence of a possible quota system for such arrests. One cop radioed another and asked him if he "needed" another DWI case.
- One time big time hip hop artist 50 Cent slimmed down for a movie role. And by "slim down" I mean he looks like death.
- Of all the big bucks in play with the Rangers bankruptcy, there are some little people who are going to take a hit. One of the creditors, for example, listed on the court filings is a $10,000 bill for a fireworks company. And that makes you, Tom Hicks, sorry.
- Phil Steele, the smartest college football guru you've never heard of, has Oklahoma #1 in his preseason rankings and TCU #4.
- Fort Worth cops shot someone last night and it didn't make any of the early morning newscasts around here. That's weird.
- If you know someone who routinely drives by Preskitt and FM 51 at around 6:30, here's a picture of a car that was in a wreck at that location this morning. Edit: Messenger tells me it was Decatur volleyball coach Claire Rose (who is OK.)
at 8:20 AM