- Fox 4 had a video of a truck crossing the median and crashing on the tollway yesterday. I'm fascinated by the car going in the opposite direction that missed death by a fraction of a second. (Still looking for video on the Internet which makes this bullet point completely useless until I find it.)
- 73 now dead in the Jamaica police-gonna-get-drug-lord fight. That's a book or movie waiting to happen.
- I used to love going to the Colonial golf tournament. Now I'm not sure I'll ever have the desire to go again.
- The remake of the Karate Kid opens today. You know, that first was sappy yet pretty darn good.
- A Mercedes, a cop shooting a gun, a passerby firing his weapon as well, an alley, the Stockyards, drugs, middle of the night? Sheesh, not a bad story.
- Violent crowd fight at baseball game. The big guy with the fro needs to learn how to block a punch.
- Wise County's Newark seems to have its wheels flying off as the city council will meet on a rare Friday night to "deliberat[e] in closed session regarding the city secretary, police chief, city police officer position and court clerk."
- Had a buddy tell me he tried to start his own Random Thoughts but gave up after five days. "I don't know how in the world you do that," he told me. It ain't easy brother.
- The creators of "Words With Friends" (which I've never played) were on The Ticket yesterday. It sounds like they are drowning in cash.
- Weird that the Messenger never gave the name of the lady hit by a car while on her bicycle in Alvord yesterday.
- The Los Angeles Times reporting yesterday that the hole in the gulf had been plugged was horrible journalism.
- Anybody else see Fox 4's Fiona Gorostiza doing a So You Think You Can Dance audition last night on the news? Mercy.
at 5:33 AM