- Did you see the story on Fox 4 of the lady who lost her eye when hit by a dart at a State Fair game booth?
- A JP in Louisiana refuses to issue a marriage license to interracial couples. But he doesn't have anything against black people because he even "let's them use my bathroom."
- I bet the crazy daddy was behind the Balloon Kid story yesterday. And there was some awkward moment when the kid said "we did it for the show" on on Larry King Live last night. Edit: Video. And this morning, when he was asked what he meant by that comment, he threw up twice. Edit: Video.
- I hope OU/Texas never move out of the Cotton Bowl.
- Mrs. Green #9?
- I have a female friend on Facebook that always updates about food. Now I'm obsessed with keeping track of her food posts.
- My Boss' Day gifts yesterday: Homemade salsa, chips, a coffee cup, Gummy Brains (yep), and a bag of miniature Snickers (because I complained that our free Halloween candy in the reception area was the cheapest looking stuff I had ever seen.)
- This is my favorite college football weekend of the year.
- Decatur won a football game last night beating a horrible Wichita Falls team.
- Worst "fake laughers": Sean Hannity and WBAP's traffic girl Laura Houston.
- Listening to Tony Romo talk is a Power Down.
- Garth Brooks is apparently going to have a gig at t
- The Wynn hotel in Las Vegas. Man, what a great job.
- But why does everyone hate Garth? For comments like this: "I told him he couldn't afford me," Brooks said. "I was wrong."
- Anyone who ever wanted to be a lawyer should have hung out with me yesterday. I would have cured you. It's been a while since I sat alone in a room staring at a wall for 15 minutes.
- The comments on here are always from Crazy Town but they seem a lot meaner lately.
at 8:19 AM