- I had my school dream last night. This time I was desperately running from Bridgeport to Decatur to get to class.
- The Cowboys, despite the win, are simply bad. Really bad.
- Texas is only a 1 1/2 point favorite over Oklahoma. Hot Sports Prediction: Oklahoma wins.
- I'm still a fan of Fox 4's Fiona Gorostiza. And I would have made her the co-anchor of the morning show.
- The White House Communications Director said on Sunday that Fox News "is not a news organization like CNN."
- Noticed this morning at the Shell Station across from James Wood: A trooper, a Denton County Sheriff, and Decatur police officer all getting gas.
- I've heard the phrase "off the snide" about 20 times in the last month. I know what it means (to get on the right track) but I really don't know what "snide" means.
- I like watching TV football more when it's cold where I am.
- Great new PeopleOfWalmart page.
- Anytime someone in the news "is here with his lawyer" on a morning show, I power down.
- U2 is at Cowboys Stadium tonight and Channel 8 said there were still $30 "party passes" available.
- Miss Pregnant Contest.
- There was a story over the last few days about a golfer who had his arm bit off by an alligator. All I can think about is Carl Weathers character in Happy Gilmore.
- Oprah is at the State Fair -- I bet she has an entourage like nobody's business. (Photo that kind of proves it.)
- I can't stand "throw back" uniforms. It's simply unstable to see the Kansas City coach wearing a "Dallas Texans" jacket while playing Dallas.
- I finally made it to Flip's over the weekend. That place is huge. That place is packed.
- I bought a lottery ticket on Saturday -- first time in about a year.
- Heard a couple of people that have said Obama should accept the Noble Peace Prize "on behalf of the U.S. military." That doesn't make any sense to me.
at 8:19 AM