- Weather gal Tammy Dombeck wears some bright outfits. And I think she's getting hotter.
- Fog is cool.
- Sully was a lot cooler when he wasn't hawking his book.
- I dreamed I bumped an older lady in a beat up van. She then explained the concepts of lawsuits to me. It went on for at least an hour, and I was saved only by my alarm.
- I once had a discussion with a hardline Baptist who disagreed with me when I told her, "If your parents had been devout Catholics, you would be Catholic."
- I'm not sure how this works, but I think I heard that the health care "bill" that was voted out of committee hasn't even been written -- it's just a series of concepts that were approved and now it will "be written up by the lawyers." (But I was only half listening to Sean Hannity when I heard this.)
- I became interested in Jeffrey Dahmer yesterday.
- I was watching a 1989 replay of Texas/OU last night and the color man said someone should invent a comfortable device that would somehow prevent ACL injuries. I'm surprised that doesn't exist.
- And the replay was fun to watch because I had no idea who won. It was like watching a real Texas/OU game.
- Life is incredibly monotonous.
- My greatest flaw: I cannot remember faces. At all. It's a serious problem.
- There's not enough time to watch and read everything I want. And I watch and read a a lot of things.
- Did you see the Dale Hansen/Oprah Winfrey interaction? Awkward.
- He's been retired for so long the right wing may not hate him anymore, but Judge William Wayne Justice is dead.
at 8:30 AM