- Do Hispanics not go bald?
- I went to ZestFest, basically a salsa/pepper convention, this weekend at the Will Rogers convention center because me loves me some salsa. And the place was absolutely packed!
- The right wing is nuts. (Pics of the "Tea Party" in Washington this weekend.) Truly, the Wordkyle's of the world have to be embarrassed by that.
- The History Channel had a 9/11 film called 102 Minutes That Changed The World. It was nothing but amateur footage with no narration. I was riveted.
- Craziness of the Weekend: Serena Williams foot faults and then has to give up match point because of a tirade on a line judge. (Great pictures of it.)
- I haven't seen the CW's Vampire Diaries, but I got a hand full of emails telling me about the female stars pulling a publicity stunt by getting arrested for flashing motorists. The "hey, now" book in photo are here.
- We to El Paseo restaurant on Jacksboro highway and got to watch a little kid defy his dad time after time. "If I give you this chip you better not throw it." Then he would throw it.
- And the couple next to us looked like they were having an affair. There was just something weird about it.
- UVA played TCU on Saturday but the Grand Entrance of a guy on a horse didn't go so well.
- For the millionth time: Just because I let a comment go through doesn't mean I condone the comment. Sometimes we just need to know the craziness, hatefulness, and the bitterness that surrounds us.
- I'm too beaten down to even comment on Kayne West's interruption of Taylor Swift at the VMA's last night.
- For Fantasy Football Fans: Would you feel comfortable if your opponent was starting a Cowboy heavy lineup of Tony Romo, Felix Jones, Patrick Crayton, and Roy Williams? I did. Then I got killed.
- The line on the Texas/Wyoming game was 31 1/2. UT won by 31. That should drive Texas bettors crazy especially since Texas sleep walked through the first half.
- I dreamed I had a black baby of Saturday night. And that's all because a few hours earlier I was watching a football game with someone who said, "Look, there you are" in reference to a player with "Green" on the back of his jersey.
- Saw this tweet from a lawyer I just follow for fun: "Matt Skillern has Agg Asslt trial Monday n 230th Dist Ct. Husband-Wife n mutual knife fight. Good facts & he's well-prepared. Tons o' fun!" Huh? Even if you think you'll win, it's not fun. There's simply too much on the line.
- The older I get, the more I appreciate the weekends.
at 8:20 AM