- Motorcycle craziness: Last night a guy tries to pass a truck on an entrance ramp from the George Bush Turnpike to the North Dallas Tollway, strikes the side cement guard, and his female passenger flies off the bike and over the side of the ramp landing 65 feet below. Oh, my. Her condition is unknown.
- John Madden retirement thought #1: The guy has always driven me nuts having become nothing but a caricature of himself. But if someone does anything for 30 years, that automatically happens.
- Madden thought #2: Someone pointed out that he never used sarcasm. I'm not sure he was sharp enough to use sarcasm.
- Madden thought #3: I caught a replay of a game on the NFL Network that Madden did about 10 years ago. It's amazing how much energy he's lost over the years. Ten years ago he was yelling the tiresome cliches of "This is as good as it gets! This is what it''s all about!" as the kickoff happened
- Madden thought #4: I wonder how much he has made simply by licensing his name to the Madden NFL video game.
- Edit: Extra Madden thought -- I didn't know he had about $12 million and three years left on his contract.
- President Barack Obama and his wife earned $2.73 million last year and paid $855,323 in federal taxes for 2008.
- Thunder is good.
- I really debated about posting the rump shaking video from yesterday. I just couldn't resist.
- Saw someone mention yesterday they are already sick of Susan Boyle of Britain's Got Talent. True that.
- I stumbled across The Jerry Springer Show last night. You know, I think he would get bored with guests coming on stage and fighting each other. Then again, pay me enough and I would happily host it. It'd be more fun that Wheel Of Fortune.
- Teach your kids that Jesus loves them and about racial stereotypes.
- Youtube has added full length movies and TV shows. Most of them are bad.Very bad.
- Fifty year old mother (of the year) has surgery so she can look like daughter. Not bad. May she be a role model to all mothers out there.
- Every time I see an old episode of Arrested Development on TV I stop down.
- And to all of you emailers that sent me the story of "High School Cheer Coach Fired After Posing Nude" -- why do you think I'd possibly be interested in that? Oh, yeah.
- Wise County drug connection?
at 8:11 AM