- The new presidential dog, Bo, is from Wise County? Yep. Edit: Boyd to be exact.
- It's almost impossible to watch a golf tournament on TV because I get beaten down with some spare guy yelling, "Get in the hole!"
- Master's thought: I felt sorry for the Kenny Perry blowing the lead, and I liked the crazy look of Japanese golfer Shingo Katayama.
- Question in Parade magazine: Who takes care of OJ Simpson's kids while he is in prison? No one. They are now 23 and 20.
- You can't blame a reporter for referring to Montague County as "mont-a-gyou" since that's probably the way it should be pronounced.
- The shooting of the pirates sounds more exciting than most action movies. Edit: I just heard the surviving pirate is 16 years old. Really?
- The "feel good" video of the day yesterday came from a British show involving Simon Cowell.
- One of the best things about Easter is seeing little kids all dressed up.
- Ann Curry's twitter page makes her even more annoying. And I didn't think that was possible.
- Step Brothers didn't do much for me. There were a couple of funny moments, but that's about it.
- Yesterday my mom gave me an incredible scrap book of newspaper clippings from my years as DA in the 1990s. It's amazing. I had no idea she kept all that stuff.
- Kurt Cobain has a son (or so a TV show casually mentioned yesterday)?
- The new Hannah Montana movie was #1 at the box office over the weekend. That kid just prints money.
- I saw someone's foundation being repaired over the weekend. I don't think I've ever seen that before, and it looked like a total beating.
- The most confusing Google Street View shot ever. (Thanks, Keith.)
at 7:59 AM