- It was foggy driving in and I feared The Freezing Fog. But it didn't happen. I didn't even have the build up on my antenna that normally makes it shake like it's possessed.
- The House has passed the katrillion dollar (which means $819 billion) Economic Stimulus Package with every Republican voting against it. Probably a smart move --- the economy is headed to darker times so distance yourself from the party in power. (The first trillion dollar package passed under Bush with Republican support.)
- Yesterday morning, Channel 5 news kept a camera on an exit ramp in Fort Worth for about 30 minutes straight as cars tried to maneuver onto it. It was great TV. Really.
- Any show depicting food tasting has one major flaw: There's not much the host can say after he puts the food in his mouth other than, "Ummmm. That's good. That's really good."
- George Bush was at the Baylor/Oklahoma women's basketball game in Waco last night, and he even gave the Lady Bears a pep talk before the game. They lost.
- WBAP's Hal Jay, after learning that Bush was at the game, asked this morning, "Do you think he had a salted pretzel?" I do not understand how he has a job.
- I saw on of Ricky Gervais on "Inside the Actors Studio" last night. He's one of the few people that make me laugh by simply walking on stage. And I bet every George Carlin fan doesn't remotely understand what makes Gervais funny.
- When I find someone that irritates me, I tend to listen or watch them more and more.
- I got 500 thread count sheets for Christmas. I finally got them on my bed, and I still don't know what I think about them.
- Saw a lady buying a gallon of ice cream in the store yesterday. That just seemed weird.
- "High school dance team disbanded after provocative routine." Story. Video.
- If you pass on that, there's an Interactive Youtube Jacuzzi Girl. (Thanks, Keith.)
- People are beginning to suggest "walk away from it all" movies for me to see.
at 7:23 AM