- I saw Revolutionary Road last night. It starred Kate Winslet, Leonardo DeCaprio, and Kathy Bates ---- it took me a second to realize that it was darn near the entire cast of Titanic.
- Line of the movie when referring to our daily grind of getting up and doing the same thing: "Hopeless emptiness. Now you've said it. Plenty of people are onto the emptiness, but it takes real guts to see the hopelessness." (Yep, this is a recurring theme with me.)
- Woah! The new weather girl on Fox 4's morning news, Fiona Gorostiza, has arrived. Very hawt. Watch her dance, yep dance, here.
- So this morning there was Megan Henderson, Krystle Gutierrez, and Gorostiza all on the same show. Mercy.
- If I were a hot girl (stay with me here), I think I'd walk around the mall just to catch people looking at me.
- Light freezing rain tonight and tomorrow? From the NWS: "Freezing Rain Advisory in effect from 6 PM this evening to 6 am CST Tuesday... Winter Storm Watch in effect from Tuesday morning through late Tuesday night."
- Women are confusing.
- I still think an economic crisis - far worse than anything we've seen -- is coming later this year.
- Just your average college basketball face stomp over the weekend.
- Had a friend say that we should follow "Me Love You Long Time" as a cute Asian girl walked past us (we were trying to find an exit.)
- I heard The Knack's other hit "Good Girls Don't" last night on the radio for the first time in I bet 20 years.
- Good grief. Paul Blart: Mall Cop was at the top of the box office again. They'll probably have Mall Cop 2 out by the end of the summer.
- Will this story never end? One private school beat another private school 100-0. Nothing happens for 10 days until the Dallas Morning News printed a front page story about it. Six days later, the winning coach was fired. And the losing team has been glorified somehow.
- I watched a little of the Senior Bowl this weekend -- enough to see Tech's Graham Harrell play awful. And I mean badly.
- I have no interest in the Fort Worth Stock Show.
at 5:28 AM