10.13.2006

"Ghetto Fabulous"

That was the theme of a party that a bunch of first year University Texas law students had. Now they are in trouble. But get this, it was just a private party and not sponsored by the school or any organization. The little UT students have their own set of blogs and one of them posted pictures of the party where "partygoers carried 40-ounce bottles of malt liquor and wore Afro wigs, necklaces with large medallions and name tags bearing traditionally black and Hispanic names." He has now been named in the above national news story. And this is all his blog says now. You think he is worried about job opportunities? P.C. to the Nth degree. Makes me want to reach for a forty [edited] ounce.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous. I guess none of the higher ups at UT were ever fans of SNL. And I bet for all their color blindness that not a single one has ever stopped to help a stranded black motorist, but have stopped to help a white person.

Anonymous said...

You mean a F-O-R-T-Y oz.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen the Ghetto fabs at Frilly's ? A bunch of 40 toatin,over-dressed,greasy-haired,bling-blinged,gold-toothed,smellin like ass "afro-americans" !

Anonymous said...

Face it. Black people are more fun and have more fun. That is why the white guys wanted to pretend to be them. I mean you wouln't find a bunch of black guys dressing up as white Republicans for fun.

Anonymous said...

He should get through school first and then worry about a job. Isn't that they way it usually works?

Anonymous said...

NIGGERS POLUTE THE WHOLE LAW SYSTEM ! 80% OF THEM ARE IN PRISION AND THE OTHER 20% SHOULD BE ! KILL 'EM ALL LET GOD SORT 'EM OUT !

Anonymous said...

1:11 - it is people like you that give Wise County a bad name. I bet you go to chruch and pretend to love Jesus as well.