- 730 South of Decatur is shut down right now due to a jackknifed tractor trailer.
- Got to love the guy who tried to impersonate a fire marshal in order to avoid a $10 cover charge at the Glass Cactus in Grapevine.
- Todd Staples was on the Mark Davis Show this morning. He's the Texas Ag Commissioner running for Lieutenant Governor. He's also a guy who refers to himself in the third person to a nauseating degree.
- What a weird day: We've got a Red Flag Warning for potential fires with an 80% chance of rain as well.
- The guy who shined a laser into a Dallas PD helicopter was described as was described on Fox 4 News last night as wearing only boxers and smoking a cigarette. Heather Hays tried to make a joke out of it but everyone laid out on her.
- The Tarrant County DA is taking heat for the "no fault" settlement of a sexual harassment claim. But, as expected, the taxpayer spokesman for his office was defending him in a "statement" released to news outlets. However, that statement is conspicuously absent from the archive page of news releases.
- When a dispatcher sends out a "second tone" to a local fire department in Wise County, does that mean no responded to the first?
- That monkey that Iran says it sent into space may be the saddest looking monkey ever.
- The conservatives don't sound too excited about proposed immigration reform.
at 8:43 AM