- The George Zimmerman special prosecutor may know what she's doing, but when she says her decision to prosecute was not influenced by public opinion, we know she's lying.
- Zimmerman was charged with Second Degree murder instead of First Degree. In Florida (I think), First Degree requires premeditation while Second Degree just requires intent to kill. That distinction does not exist in Texas which has nothing called "premeditated murder."
- But Trayvron's mom shocked everyone this morning on The Today Show when she said, "I believe it was an accident." Wow. And yesterday she made the amazing statement of, “We want him arrested, and equal justice under the law. We don’t want no more, no less.” Does that mean she is satisfied with just an arrest?
- Did you see any of those photos of the crazy -- and I do mean crazy -- hail in Amarillo yesterday? Unreal.
- That Paradise model is getting some more exposure.
- I've spent a lot of my life jacking around with weedeater line. And that includes yesterday evening.
- Natural gas prices dropped yesterday to the lowest price in 10 years. That's bad news for Wise County, right?
- The fired Arkansas coach who was having an affair with one of his 25 year old female underlings would often call or text her with his state issued cell phone. Of course, those records are now public. That's 4,300 test messages and over 300 phone calls over a seven month period. Is he secretly a teenaged boy?
- A blurb in the Morning News yesterday said a young girl had died while test driving a moped in Dallas. I'm almost positive this is her twitter feed which is morbidly fascinating.
- I thought the Rangers signed a closer in the off season?
- Did Dale Hansen speak in Bridgeport last week? I could have sworn I heard him on the radio casually mention it. I heard he's pricey.
at 8:36 AM