- "I've never tricked up a a flower before." -- Third Grader In The House allowed to fold open the petals of a dying rose.
- Question in the house yesterday: Are there more indoor or outdoor Easter egg hunts? I said outdoor. Mrs. LL questioned my credentials on the matter.
- Mrs. LL failed sports question after a Texas Ranger got a big hit in Friday's game: "Was that Yu Darvish?"
- If you have at least two people looking a radar on their smartphones, both will believe their radar is the most accurate.
- You couldn't help but feel great for Master's winner Bubba Watson yesterday -- especially after this teary eyed quote moments after the victory: "I never get this far in my dreams."
- But that was one funny missed handshake between Watson and the chairman of Augusta National.
- You'd think Bubba Watson would have a smokin' hot wife. Uh, not so much.
- WBAP has deleted any reference to Mark Davis on its website. If I'm one of the boys over at The Ticket, I'm a little nervous that parent company Cumulus believes there are no sacred cows.
- Mrs. LL pulled out a big hat yesterday for Easter. I got tickled at myself for immediately going into a Michael Scott southern accent from an Office episode and proclaiming, "I do declare!!"
- I'm a huge fan of The Three Stooges, and I absolutely cringe at every commercial for that new movie.
- I don't think teen bride Courtney Stodder understands how you are supposed to dress at Easter.
- Thought about Mike Wallace's death: He was down at Cowboys camp a few years back to do a segment on then coach Bill Parcells. Later in the day, Parcells was asked in a press conference who he most admired and Parcells said Mike Wallace (who he allegedly didn't know was in the audience.) Sucking up, no doubt, so that Wallace would put him in a good light on 60 Minutes. It worked.
- I can't exactly say I've got a lot of others to judge it by, but this has to be the worst cheap shot on a guy standing on second in a community college game in the history of ever.
- Hey you second and third place winners in the Liberally Lean Tourney, you better email me back or you're going to forfeit your prizes to those below you.
- I got to see the last hour or so of The Today Show on Friday- the part which is co-hosted by Kathy Lee Gifford. It's like a Saturday Night Live bit making fun of Kathy Lee Gifford.
at 8:35 AM