- You know, "Cabin in the Woods" sounds like it might be pretty good.
- I got sucked in to quite a few Titanic specials yesterday. (Thought: I wonder what it would cost to rebuild the Titaninc and put it in service today?)
- I miss that Little Ceaser's guy who would say, "Pizza! Pizza!"
- The feds are re-trying Roger Clemens for perjury beginning today. And they are using five prosecutors. Good grief.
- I finally saw "Bridesmaids" over the weekend. Funny, funny stuff.
- Hayden Panettiere playing tennis in a bikini.
- Because temperatures might be in the 80s in Boston today, marathon organizers are allowing any runner to defer participating until next year. I can't see many going to the trouble and expense to get to Boston taking them up on that offer.
- My hair is getting long, but deciding to grow it out in the windy Spring was a dumb idea. I've got to wearing a visor on weekends because Mrs. LL says I'm "not a cap guy." Edit: Hey!! If it is good enough for Steve Spurrier, it's good enough for me.
- A 21 year old from Rhome is in the obituaries. What happened?
- I'm not sure I've ever seen so much early warning for tornadoes in the Midwest -- a warning that was dead on.
- The Marlins finally hit a home run so we got to see what that awful looking contraption in the outfield actually does. Idiocracy.
- Fox 4 News at 9:00 last night was an epic train wreck. For some reason, they couldn't get any video to play so they were left to vamp and stretch things out. After 30 minutes, they abandoned the news altogether. But the anchors were very good sports about it.
at 8:36 AM