- A wrong way driver on the Dallas Tollway again last night. She just managed to get into a one car wreck, however.
- I'm now generally in charge of running the scoreboard at softball games. I'm thinking about bring an amp and firing up a little play-by-play while I do it.
- The lead singer of The Band has died. I knew basically nothing about The Band yet everyone else acts like they were a household name.
- A picture of the bloodied head of George Zimmerman? ABC News thinks so.
- One of these years, the Main Street Arts Festival in downtown Fort Worth is going to get hit with a major storm that'll send all that art flying over I-30. That wind tunnel effect down there will do the trick.
- Steve Wariner is playing at the Festival. There was a time I loved Steve Wariner's music. I guess I still do.
- It's 4/20. WBAP's Hal Jay said today he had never heard of the drug reference for those numbers.
- Ousted Secret Service agent posted a picture of him checking out Sarah Palin on his Facebook page.
- A little kid ran out onto the field during the White Sox/Orioles game yesterday afternoon. To quote Latarian Milton, "It's fun to do hood rat thangs."
- I saw where a long ago neighbor -- two door's down -- who I played with as a kid has died. Time for reflection.
- C.J. Wilson lost last night. That's the most important baseball news to me.
- I bought two American Airlines tickets in February for travel in July. And in the news every day is about bankruptcy, union strife, and takeovers. And somehow I'm not worried.
- Got another photo of the Decatur Beggar off of 377 in Keller yesterday. He needs to remember his roots.
- Mrs. LL, coaching third base last night, sent a runner home for a potential home run even though the ball was in flight back to the infield. Runner scored. I was so afraid she'd panic and make the kid hit the brakes, but I guess that's the way aggressive softball go.
- That was fast: The parents of the kid who was mauled by a dog two and one-half months ago while they slept (and which gave rise to a great Lari Barager ducking out of the way video) have pled out to probation.
at 8:32 AM