- CNN keeps replaying an interview of an Oklahoma tornado victim who pronounced "windows" as "winders". I suspect that mispronunciation had something to do with his airtime.
- Greg "The Hammer" Williams will co-host on 105.3 The Fan at midday today for the second day in a row. Yesterday was fantastic.
- He said NBC5's Kim Fischer "kinda had a horse face." She tweeted back that he was a "washed up old sports radio dude."
- I was on 287 headed to Fort Worth yesterday when an 18 wheeler in front of me had a blow out. It was an incredibly loud explosion followed by white smoke that completely obscured my view. I pretended it was like NASCAR and went low.
- Fake hawt Sarah Palin.
- I think the girl who escaped in handcuffs over the weekend in Wise County might be in good shape: Cops don't know who she is.
- I'm hearing about a lot of money being spent up at the courthouse. Not sure how that's going to fly with the upcoming budget crisis the county is about to face.
- Weight loss update: Down 13 pounds. I'm close to sharing my weight loss graph which covers about 70 days.
- Always love this quote about Project Graduation: "Why do we have to bribe kids to do what they are supposed to?"
- Texas High School football announcer disappointment.
- I emailed my a friend yesterday who responded with a fake "auto reply" from her employer saying she was a "former employee" having been fired for doing naughty things. Funny.
- Somebody want to stop that oil spill in the Gulf?
- A plane crashed overnight in Libya killed 103 people, but one boy survived. Makes me think of the movie Unbreakable.
at 8:20 AM