- 287 was a mess this morning right outside of Rhome due to a wreck. Northbound cars were being routed on the service road all the way to the Saginaw cutoff. But they were hardly moving at all.
- A female is expected to be nominated for the Supreme Court today who, if approved, would put three women on the Court for the first time in history. (From The Ticket this morning: "How will they ever get anything done?")
- Fox 4 said this morning that since the nominee was Jewish, there would not be one Protestant on the Court (which I find hard to believe but am too lazy to look up.)
- I swore I saw a yellow Lamborghini in Bridgeport on Friday.
- Craziest story of the weekend: A Fort Worth middle school principal leaves her two little kids in a hotel and then gets arrested after being refused admission in a downtown Dallas club.
- Crazier story: A guy is shot dead during a child custody exchange in Denton on Friday in front of his kids. And the shooter is a retired federal law enforcement officer.
- Iron Man 2 pulled in $133 million this weekend. I'll continue to proclaim that real movies aren't made any more.
- Got all dressed for Mother's Day yesterday, got in my car, turned the key and ..... nothing. It then mysteriously started about five minutes later. I've got to get rid of that thing.
- I saw a 17 year old ordered to pay child support in Jack County on Friday. Not the best way to start off your adult life, hoss.
- There was also an indicted handed down over there on the same day where the Defendant's name included "Superman."
- Time Waste: Top 10 Wedding Dances on Youtube.
- Edit: Just checked the Update. If you see a girl in handcuffs running around, you might want to call the Sheriff's office.
at 8:10 AM