- We've got a one vehicle roll over this morning on 287 at CR 2264 just north of Decatur.
- Any proposal to ban all cell phone calls in cars is unenforceable. If you are using hands free, who could tell if you were talking to someone or singing?
- The story of the UTD student getting her throat slashed by the Alvord kid is getting lots of press. I saw one story where he said he had been thinking of hurting someone for quite some time.
- You don't hear the term "full blown AIDS" as much anymore.
- When I was a kid, a popular poster was of an Ethopian guy eating a Butterfinger from a CARE package full of nothing but Butterfingers. He had a sad look on his face.
- If The Bachelor were on HBO with less censorship, I'd watch it.
- The 7-11 sandwich section looks pretty good these days.
- Amanda Bynes is cute, but I have no idea why she looks so familiar.
- Oil falls below $37 a barrel and prices at the pump go up?
- I wonder what the average room rate will be at the new Omni Hotel in downtown Fort Worth?
- If you look at the nutritional guides for any fast food restaurant, there is nothing on there you can eat. Except at Subway. (Bonus for iPhone users: A fast food fat gram web site.)
- I think Mountain Ceder is my nemeses.
- Kate Winslet, who jazzes me, acted really goofy at the Golden Globe awards.
- I'd like to spend some time in the Florida Keys.
- There's an El Paseo on Jacksboro Highway and one in Keller/Southlake. They couldn't be more different -- the one on Jacksboro highway is a dive and the one in Keller is pretty nice.
- I ate at the Jacksboro Highway location on Friday night and left a ton of food in a "to go" box on the table. Ugh.
- I like my waiter in a Mexican food restaurant to be Hispanic.
- It's always a crazy moment when inmates are brought into the district court for docket -- there's the odd sound of the chains from ankle cuffs hitting the wood floor. I've seen it a hundred times but it's kind of fun to watch those in the gallery that have never seen it before. It's quite shocking.
at 5:26 AM