- There seems to be a slew of commercials suggesting that you can have your back taxes bill to the IRS reduced to pennies on the dollar. That hacks me off. I pay my share. You pay yours.
- Saw a little bit of Sean Hannity's new show (sans Colmes) on Fox last night. What a hack.
- While jogging on the treadmill, I watched a National Geographic special on the recent history of the Taliban. Good stuff.
- A stranger emailed me the above pic and just labeled it "UNT Girls."
- I understood the ramifications of having children when, I think, I was only a child. I think most people just picture a tiny baby or toddler and a dream life.
- I wish I could speak Spanish and play the piano.
- Citigroup got two government infusions of $45 billion and, as yesterday, is still in financial trouble.
- There's a fight brewing in Congress of releasing the remain $350 billion of the bailout money. I should think so. There's been absolutely no accountability as to how the first $350 billion was spent. This will turn out to be an absolute disaster.
- I get some "friend" requests on Facebook from complete strangers. I sometimes approve them. Sometimes not.
- Due to the death of someone famous yesterday, I heard the phrase "Corinthian leather" for the first time in years. And, I'll be, it's a made up term.
- "Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life" - Steve Jobs in 2005.
- After the technicalities are worked out, Dallas will have the largest all nude club in the nation. And it'll be BYOB.
- I've said it before: I love salsa bars. You know, bars with salsa.
- I'm still thinking about that Body Cleanse diet (or whatever it's called.)
- There's some civil case being tried in our district courtroom this week --- you can tell because there are always one or two paralegals running all over the place. In criminal cases, the lawyer is typically on his own.
- I hate it when people talk to me from across the room where strangers can hear the conversation. It's always a short conversation -- I'm not giving you anything but yes or no answers. If that.
- I saw a blurb in the (ever shrinking) sports section of The Dallas Morning News yesterday of two college coaches wrestling in a fourth floor hotel room ---- and ending up on the sidewalk below.
at 8:41 PM