- The WBAP crew was shocking as they discussed gays in the Boy Scouts shortly before 7:00 a.m. this morning: "Scout leaders would lead meetings wearing pink" and "It'd be hard to earn that Interior Design badge" to name a few. And they weren't laughing.
- The jury in the Wise County criminal negligence trial deliberated all day yesterday and went home without reaching a verdict. Based on the jury notes I saw, I think they know what they want to do but are having logistical trouble. I'll explain after the verdict.
- The Ticket has made a drop out of the goat scream from the Super Bowl Doritos commercial, and I laugh every time.
- The fact that the post office delivers mail to the door of every home in America is really mind-boggling.
- I turned over to see the final few minutes of TCU's upset of #5 Kansas last night after I learned the score had been 22-13 at halftime. (But, man, there were a lot of Kansas fans at that Fort Worth game.)
- From today's Update: "REMEMBER NOT TO FORGET — The North Central Texas chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association meets 10 a.m.-noon today at the Decatur Civic Center."
- The crazy Westboro Baptist Church might picket Chris Kyle's memorial service at Cowboys Stadium. I think we might actually see violence if that happens.
- The Family Pup had her boyfriend over yesterday. Mrs. LL sent a pic.
- A former Los Angeles police officer is on a killing spree in that city.
- I've heard more than one person say that the CSCOPE curriculum in school involves "Muslim indoctrination." Mainly from Tea Partiers.
at 8:39 AM