- I can't take another second of Ray Lewis.
- I didn't know the Ravens lost four of five games in December.
- The lights going out at the Super Bowl was beyond bizarre and for a second there I thought they all had gone out.
- The game is tough to watch because when you also want to see the commercials you feel like you never get a break.
- Thumbs up to Beyonce. (Didn't she and Destiny's Child play the halftime at one of the Cowboys Thanksgiving game one time?)
- Phil Simms seemed clueless as the game entered its final minute last night.
- Mark Davis was going off this morning on the Jeep commercial narrated by Oprah which was dedicated to the military and entitled "Whole Again." Some how he sees that as an attack on the "war" in Afghanistan.
- The police chase listed in the Update sounds crazy. And I think I've seen the name "Shannon Hood" a few times on previous criminal dockets.
- Wrong way driver on I-30 in Fort Worth last night caused the death of two people.
- The news finally came out about the body found on the Wise County line.
- I've criticized the "world's deadliest sniper" by trying to capitalize on his military service by writing a book, but his death at a gun range this weekend is simply awful.
- I'm getting the feeling that the murder of the prosecutor in Kaufman County may not be solved.
- That Daddy/Daughter Dance held Saturday night in Wise County is turning into a pretty big deal.
- After watching Daytripper this weekend, I want to go to the Guadalupe Mountains.
- Even I'll agree that Chuck Hagel did a horrible job at his Secretary of Defense confirmation hearing.
- Mrs. LL went to sell girl scout cookies yesterday and took her mandolin. I have no idea.
at 8:38 AM