- The Wise County Jury sentenced that kid in the Criminally Negligent Homicide case to the maximum of two years in the State Jail last night. That's day for day with no parole. That shocked me. The jury had sent out a note the day before saying they wanted to sentence him to 9 months in the State Jail followed by five years of probation. However, the verdict wasn't in the proper form and couldn't be accepted.
- I wouldn't mind being in a cozy home in Boston this weekend as the two to three foot of snowfall approaches. Of course, on Monday I would want to get out of there with no inconvenience.
- When did we start naming snowstorms?
- No cameras, purses, or backpacks will be allowed at Chris Kyle's memorial service at Cowboys Stadium. Man, that's going to be a mess at the entrances.
- Picture of the hand of the man who lost a finger at the Perot Museum.
- Courtney Stodden is at it again.
- With UT sports struggling in multiple areas, I wonder if we are on verge of seeing the end of Athletic Director DeLoss Dodds.
- When I asked the other day about Wise County kids going on to play college football, you guys came through with a bunch of names I didn't know about. If I were smart, I'd go back and compile a list for the future. Not a lot of Wise County historians out there.
- It's been ten years since "In Da Club" came out. Whatever happened to 50 Cent?
- The sound of hairdryers running in the background is a big player in my life.
- The cop on the loose in California left a manifesto which included messages to Larry David, Charlie Sheen, Gov. Chris Christie, Ellen Degeneres, Tim Tebow and Christopher Walz. Yeah, he's stable.
at 8:42 AM