- Mitt Romney pumping gas looks like he is hung over.
- I wonder how many Black-Friday-Someone-Gets-Trampled stories there will be.
- I'm planning on running the Fort Worth, instead of the Dallas, Turkey Trot this year. Just seems right to make some changes.
- There's a lady catching grief for posing for a very disrespectful photo at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier which has gone viral. She's working hard to distance from it.
- Some college kid scored 138 points in a basketball game last night. I think that tells me more about the opponent than the kid. Edit: Deadspin is calling the game "a sham" with an explanation of what a mockery it was.
- It's amazing it took 49 years to get a historical marker for the place of the death of J.D. Tippett.
- There were two Indians convicted of murder and sentenced to death in Jack County in 1871. The murder occurred on May 18th with a trial on July 6th. Amazingly, the governor. Surprisingly, they were released two years later simply as a symbolic gesture to help with Indian relations. "The Trial of Satanta and Big Tree."
- I'm not sure how the NFL survives the concussion lawsuit/concussion problem. They have attempted to make the elimination of concussions a priority but they seem to be happening more than ever. And those guys are just going to get bigger and faster.
- A sexual assault of a male caused a crime alert to go out at UNT last night.
at 8:32 AM