- I agree. That picture is a little weird.
- We've got a murder charge in Wise County. Here is the victim's Facebook page.
- I slept a bizarre amount this weekend. Not sure why.
- I was also basically off the Internet all weekend as well.
- I even slept through the first part of #1 Kansas State v. Baylor and only heard that an upset was happening when I was in the shower. I yelled. Mrs. LL then came scrambling up thinking I was in distress.
- A Bridgeport man is featured in an Ohio piece about the "father he never knew."
- I took the new tollway on the way home from San Antonio. 85 miles per hour is very fast -- especially when full trash bags would suddenly appear in the road.
- And troopers were everywhere. It was a ridiculous number of those guys.
- They are repaving one lane of I-35 in between Waco and Fort Worth. That was a beating.
- I made Mrs. LL watch Roadhouse this weekend. She was not impressed.
- I know Israel has a much better military than those around them, but they might want to be careful stirring up the millions of folks that surround them.
- I had the weirdest dream about hanging out with women who were in the Wise County Jail.
- Conservative talk radio is in panic mode.
- I'm hearing lots of bus about 60 Minutes last night. Something about an incredible Colombian drug organization and a segment on college football.
- I don't understand any discussion about whether Texas can legally secede from the Union. It doesn't matter. That declaration would be more akin to an act of war than a divorce decree.
at 8:32 AM