- Talked to someone who saw Lincoln last weekend. Gave it a big thumbs up. That's no surprise but I keep hearing, "It's not exactly like you would think."
- I caught a little bit of Kevin Burns' Dust Bowl on PBS last night. And from the sounds of it, it'll happen again.
- Israel has a great anti-rocket defense system. If I saw the news segment correctly, if multiple missiles are incoming, an anti-missle rocket launcher will target only those that are headed to a populated area.
- One of the rabbits made a break for it when I was out of town and found a hole near a kitchen baseboard. Mrs. LL and tow teenagers then removed a portion of it and sent the cat in to go get it. The repair job was actually pretty good.
- I got yelled at for eating a cookie yesterday when the Fourth Grader In The House turned me in to her momma.
- Those who go shopping on Black Friday (or Black Thursday) are crazy. Those who camp out in advance of Black Friday are certifiable and have no idea about the value of time.
- This morning Mark Davis called Walmart workers "punks" who were contemplating striking on Friday.
- WBAP had some guy on from Doomsday Preppers who said he's planning for the "social unrest" that is coming. Not surprisingly, he managed to plug a book and website.
- Speaking of hacks, when did Oliver North jump the shark? He was on Hannity last night going crazy over Israel and then said, "It all comes back to Benghazi." Say what? Fox News has become an Echo Chamber that borders on ridiculous.
- Sports: (1) Maryland and Rutgers joined the Big 10 yesterday Maryland and Rutgers?! (2) But I loved Maryland's president yesterday who said the move was about one thing: Money, (3) Yeah, I know the Lady Bears finally lost last week, (4) I've got the Longhorn Channel and it broadcasts UT's outdoor pep rallies every week -- the phrase "you can be louder than that!" is a common yell, (5) Mack Brown walks into it like he's the President greeting Congressman at the State of the Union, (6) UT basketball was beat by Chaminade last night. I hadn't heard "Chaminade" in years.
- The picture of the home explosion in Indiana a week or so ago is amazing. And now they are calling it a homicide investigation.
- Prediction: Over the next four years the economy will rebound in a big way and it would have happened regardless of who had been elected President.
- I traveled I-35 through Temple on Friday and now this happens on Monday:
at 8:33 AM