- Del Frisco's Restaurant Group reported a quarterly loss of $2.3 million. That can't be good.
- That's awful (and strange) that they can't find the body of the kid at Possum Kingdom Lake.
- A deputy shot a guy near Krum yesterday but for some reason we don't know the names of either the shooter or shootee.
- I finally watched the end of the Cowboy game after everyone was yelling about the time management. Holy, cow. I see why.
- But someone came up with this Flavor Flav idea to help Jason Garrett with time management.
- I watched Bernie over the weekend. If you grew up a protestant in a small Texas town, it is a must see.
- If you looked up and saw that the Chargers led the Broncos last night by a score of 24-0 and went to bed, you'll be very surprised by the result.
- Do some people get ill so gradually that they don't realize it?
- For some reason, I'm not particularly interested in the presidential debate tonight.
- The Family Pup got a high tone haircut. She almost pulled a John Edwards yesterday.
- The Mavericks suspended a player for going haywire in the locker room during a preseason game? That had to have been bad.
- I heard once that if a helicopter lost power that it could still be landed safely. I wonder if that is true? Not all the time of course, but that it could be done.
- Just how many people attended those Wise County Fossil, Rock and Mineral Society meetings?
- Last week a couple of kids were mauled by some Rottweilers in Fort Worth. The headlines the next day were that the dogs "might" be put down. Might? Is there any question.
- This so called "Libya-gate" just won't get any traction and deservedly so. I bet every embassy everywhere routinely asks for more security.
at 8:27 AM