- Wow: Newsweek will go all digital at the end of the year. The print version of the magazine will be dead.
- Liberally Lean will do the same.
- The same bar (I think) where Josh Hamilton allegedly got drunk and had a tryst was also the location of a murder/robbery last night. Victim is 20. Suspect fled.
- A trooper shot a DWI suspect in Dallas last night as he drove away. (But there was an altercation before he took off.)
- This article is long (and very Dallas Observer like) but if you think you might be interested in a reporter spending a few days with the very wheels off Democrat nominee for DA in Houston, you'll really like it. And, due to straight ticket voting, there's a chance he might win in November.
- I'm having a full physical this morning. If I told you the last time that happened you'd personally escort me there to make sure it happens.
- I think I might actually have a personal escort.
- The "local" Tea Party in Wise County has disbanded?
- From Facebook this morning: "Since when did Attorney Consultations become $75 or more.. Is it a Decatur thing or what! Geeze I remember when it was free. WTH." Probably depends if it is just a one-time meeting for advice or if it is an initial meeting to determine if it will lead to long term representation.
- Those anti-Wendy Davis ads are just weird.
- I dreamed I was bullied in McDonalds by three guys. That is also weird.
- Someone wrote about hearing gunshots in Bridgeport last night around 9:00 p.m.
- A small reference about Bridgeport, Texas in a New Mexico paper.
- Kind of a slow news day. If you don't believe me, take a look at today's Update.
at 8:33 AM