- I wonder if any Wise County pastor took part in "pulpit freedom" Sunday by endorsing a particular candidate. I would think the answer would be "no".
- The small plane crash that killed members of that Southlake family was simply awful. I fear the small plane.
- All heck broke out this weekend in MLB when the "infield fly rule" was called when a ball was hit to the outfield. Apparently most people didn't know, including me, that the rule can be invoked when a ball can be "caught by an infielder with ordinary effort". It doesn't say that the infielder has to be in the infield, however.
- There was a Denton DWI "Hey, now" on Saturday followed by another one.
- TCU learned they weren't in the Mountain West this weekend. Even lowly Iowa State can put up a fight.
- Someone posted a picture of Mount Rushmore this weekend. I don't know what it is about the photo, but it stopped me down as I thought about how amazing that monument is.
- Mrs. LL participated in some "mud run" this weekend. And I think she wore at tu-tu while she did it.
- Ticket Fans: If you haven't seen a cross dressing Junior Miller interrupt Channel 8's morning show, you can do so here. (He walks across the screen in the beginning and reappears at 1:06). Edit: Link fixed.
- The doberman is gone. And the Family Cat acts like she has been released from prison.
- Saw a kid in high school bobble the snap as the holder on a game tying extra point in the final seconds this weekend. I must be getting old, because all I could think about was how awful I felt for him.
- That three part series in the Star-Telegram on the alleged murder of a Fort Worth attorney is pretty good. But the site is weird: I read part one yesterday without any trouble but this morning it is behind a paywall.
at 8:36 AM