- Polls indicated yesterday that the presidential race was tightening up and all the Right Wingers who last week were saying the polls were wrong suddenly were embracing them.
- The former Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader, who comes in second place behind Debra Lafave as the greatest "And Another", pled guilty yesterday but will avoid prison.
- A skydiver is attempting to break the sound barrier this morning. I fear for his life.
- Gruesome: The aftermath of a car wreck in Dallas, which included flames, was caught on tape. The video was played on Fox 4 last night with the story being the slow response time of the fire department (9 minutes.) First, nine minutes seems pretty quick. Secondly, they were given the wrong address.
- How in the world did Texas Tech start out as only a four point underdog to West Virginia?
- If you turned on sports radio yesterday, it was all Josh Hamilton talk all the time.
- Mrs. LL recorded Access Hollywood yesterday because Courtney Stodden was on it promoting something called Couples Therapy. But I haven't watched it yet.
- I don't know who CM Punk is and I couldn't find RAW on my television if I had to, but Mr. Punk slugged a fan on that show right now.
- Now there's a pet turtle in the house.
- The killer of that Arlington pastor sounds like one bad, bad guy. (And I realized yesterday he was part of a sad Dallas Observer cover story about another man who died in the Tarrant County Jail.)
at 8:32 AM