- Heard this weekend: Pain and despair are completely different
- I'm on my own this week -- the Family Unit is at Walt Disney World. (Planned months ago.)
- And I had to take them to the airport at around 4:00 in the morning yesterday. I was kind of paranoid about the wrong way, late night driver you always hear about.
- Also heard this weekend: Life is a series of deaths and births. Whether it be relationships, experiences, jobs, or people.
- Fiona is following me on Twitter!
- Craig's List killer found dead. (I actually saw the "Craig" of Craig's List on TV the other day. He was older and frumpier than I thought he'd be.)
- In high school, we had 35 minutes for lunch and we didn't have a cafeteria on campus. How insane was that?
- The new ownership group of the Rangers actually has 18 investors, but we don't know their names. I want to know.
- You'd have to have been crazy to attend the Rangers game yesterday afternoon.
- I was in charge of four girls at a pool over the weekend. Survived a nosebleed and an emotional meltdown (one of the girls, not me.)
- Jerry Jones had surgery last month but won't tell us what kind it was.
- Shocking Dallas Cowboy tattoo seen yesterday at training camp.
- Israel is buying twenty F-35l fighter jets (I don't even know what that means) from us for $4 billion. But I do know that's why no Arab country messes with them. They always retaliate tenfold.
at 8:22 AM