- The Trophy Club overly-excited city council meeting (something to do with the mere suggestion of disbanding the police force) did not exactly look like the melting pot of society.
- That Badu chick that got naked at the site of the Kennedy assassination agreed to the maximum fine of $500 and six months probation on her Disorderly Conduct charge? Why in the world would you do that? Publicity opportunity fail.
- Edit: Link fixed. The crowd at the NY v. NY football game last night reminded me why I wouldn't want to live in NY.
- "2 boys found dead in car in SC river; mom charged." Anybody else having a Susan Smith flashback?
- Whatever happened to gypsies?
- Heard on radio: Is the term "I'm going to start cracking the whip" (to motivate others) a reference to slavery? Is that also the origin of the term "Cracker?"
- Is there anyone who caters to the masses more than Texas Sen. John Cornyn?
- Got home from work and saw a broken beer bottle in the street in front of my home. Couldn't stand it: I swept it up while still in a long sleeved shirt and tie.
- I here the example some times of a guy who went to bathroom in public and ended up having to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. I've never seen a case even remotely close to that factual scenario.
- Denise Richards still has it.
- Might be a little slow here today -- a DWI trial is calling.
- Saw on the news that Pakistan is 20% under water due to flooding? Great. The most unstable place in the world becomes more unstable. Anybody watching the nukes?
- Edit @ 12:21 pm: Yep that trial is going to occupy my time today.
at 8:23 AM