- Roger Clemens indicted for perjury? Yawn. What a waste of resources. I don't care if he took steroids, and I don't care if he lied about not taking them. But our federal courts apparently have a lot of spare time.
- But he's an idiot for bringing it on himself since he lobbied for the Congressional hearing where he allegedly perjured himself. Learn to shut up and he'd be fine.
- A high speed chase leads to a car going into Love Field yesterday which is now causing everyone to "second guess" airport security. Please. That can happen any where.
- I hung blinds last night. Once I got to the third one, I was pretty good at it.
- A horror movie uses Chatroulette to promote itself by scaring the crap out of teenage boys. (Language warning.)
- Leeann Rimes in a bikini? Meh.
- The autotune remix of Antoine Dodson's "Hide your wives, hide your daughters, hide your husbands" which was made available on iTunes has cracked the Billboard Hot 100. The future?
- This Blog used to be mentioned in the Messenger's "Welcome to Wise" special issue, but no longer.
- Dumb parents: Punish your Southlake teenage daughter by having her run an ad with her picture offering free babysitting services. What could possibly go wrong?
- Well, I guess this guy could call her.
- Funny moment at GoGo Gumbo the other night when my dad ordered a particular piece of pie. The waitress immediately went into a 30 second excited rant of how "wonderful" that pie is and how she even got the recipe and makes it home. Then she wrapped it up with "but we're out of that tonight."
- Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit turns 40 today. I mention him only because he famously said at the 2003 Grammy Awards that "I think we are all in agreeance that this war should end as soon as possible." You finally got your wish.
- Any one getting nervous about your Texas Rangers? The injury riddled team has dropped four in a row.
- I still think Tony Romo shouldn't play tomorrow night. If you need proof, you have to see what happened to Giant's QB Eli Manning on Monday night. Click here (the best replays start at around 1:20)
at 8:33 AM