- Corey Haim is dead.
- Motorcycle chase by DPS last night that ended up in a yard on Nottingham Circle in Bridgeport -- my old stomping ground.
- The Messenger's Update finally came back online yesterday but it was ad free. I guess they've pinpointed the trojan download.
- Lots or repair work on the family truckster yesterday. And it wasn't cheap. But at least it's no longer a death trap.
- Even I'm shocked: A crooked DA in Texas was sentenced to 15 years but made parole after 20 months.
- But before you all go crazy, the most serious crimes in Texas require a person to serve half their sentence before becoming eligible for parole.
- Saw a white boy in Walmart the other day with his pants down around his thighs. First, kid, you're a white boy. Second, I'm not even sure the black guys are down with that fashion bit anymore.
- Well, I learned how much my insurance company will cover my emergency room bill. That'll be a separate post later today. I accept Paypal donations.
- The University of North Texas made the March Madness tourney last night. For the millions of people that fill out brackets next week, that's a decent amount of free advertising.
- Decatur High School boys dressed up as women to raise money? Isn't there a better way? (That link may be updated which causes the pics to be pushed to the second page)
- Re: The story of the Prius that allegedly had a stuck accelerator that had to be helped to a stop by a cop in California pulling in front of it: I think there something very suspicious about it (especially after hearing the 911 call from the driver.)
- We've got a crazy defendant in a Fort Worth courtroom who is saying some crazy stuff about longtime courtroom players. It's almost impossible to get yourself banned from your own trial, but he did.
- An off duty trooper in Ellis county was shot while at the home of another DPS trooper. Uh, DPS, you do a great about airing other people's dirty laundry so be sure to keep us up to date on this one.
- Ex Congressional Rep. Massa, who was all over the news yesterday, is a nutcase.
at 8:05 AM