- A lot of your web browsers, mine included, received a warning yesterday that the Messenger's web site was an "attack site." I bet that caused some scrambling over there.
- Edit: It's still going on, and an emailer just directed me to this explanation as to what's going on over there. Eeek.
- A friend told me about Comedy Central's Tosh.0 about six months ago. I finally gave it a chance about three weeks ago and it's really funny.
- I'm getting new tires this morning. That is, if I don't die first.
- The women of UConn have now won a record 71 straight basketball games. I didn't think streaks like that were possible anymore.
- Hal Jay on WBAP this morning when the discussion arose about whether cell phones can cause brain tumors: "I guess that really needs to be proven first." Really?
- Wow. Got the scam email this morning from a friend saying she is stuck in London without cash. The friend is authentic. The email is not.
- Weird political revelation yesterday: It doesn't matter if a Congressman has to resign in disgrace because of an ethics investigation involving allegations of gay sexual harassment, if you are willing to bad mouth the Obama Administration, Fox News will embrace you.
- That girl from Precious is a big gal. And I bet we never hear from her again.
- Start noticing the number of power lines in Decatur. You'll be amazed.
- Bristol Palin gets $1,750 a month in child support?
- Simon Cowell's girlfriend is hawt, but I suppose it wouldn't be any other way.
- "The officer seen the suspect with a gun . . . ." - Official police spokesman for Dallas PD in connection with the shooting in an office tower yesterday
- A Gossip Girl "Hey, Now"?
- Game Change is a great book.
at 8:20 AM