- Edit: There are three dead cows along 287 in front of Bono's restaurant on 287 this morning? (Thanks, Lori.)
- Former Bridgeport resident Allen Vaught (and current State Rep. for a Democratic section of Dallas) has a speaking part opposite of Matt Damon in Damon's new movie called Green Zone. See the short clip here and learn teh background here.
- I bet he'll get a nice royalty check for that for years to come.
- In other video news, Decatur's Trevor Brazile has made one for the "I Am Second" campaign. (Thanks, Amy.)
- Wasn't the old movie Brian's Song based upon a book called "I Am Third"?
- For some reason I'm seeing the phrase "it's a good read" everywhere when someone references an article or book.
- To the rare commenter I rejected yesterday who claimed I charged you $1,000 to make "two phone calls." Uh, give me a call because I want to hear from a person that doesn't exist.
- Scan through the sports channels right now and you'll see a conference basketball tournament going on --- mostly with empty seats in the background.
- Haven't seen the Steven York criminal case on the docket lately.
- I was in Jacksboro yesterday and if I had dropped a lighted match everything to the West for miles would have gone up in flames. (Wind reference, by the way.)
- Very funny news clip of a on-the-scene reporter having a meltdown. But the face on the anchor as the scene cuts back to the studio is the best part.
- One of the few oddball films that everyone, for years now, has told me that I would like but that hated: Zoolander. I think it's just that I hate Ben Stiller acting like anything other than Ben Stiller.
- Ticket Fans: There's a Greg "The Hammer" Williams update. That man's not working for less than $104,000 a year.
- The Dallas Morning News' editorial board thought the 35 year sentence out of Tyler for marijuana possession was stupid, too.
at 8:18 AM