- I'm not sure I've ever met anyone that has been to SXSW in Austin.
- Baylor knocked the Empire out of the Big 12 Tournament last night. UT Coach Rick Barnes, in down playing the loss, said that "there are a lot of teams that would like to switch places with us right now." Say what?
- I've lost a little weight.
- I hate purely political statements by prosecutors after a win: "The people of Tarrant County can rest assured that when someone is brutally raped, this office will marshal all of its resources to bring those accountable to justice," she said.
- Hot teacher turns herself in because of guilt over sex offense. You'll regret both the act and turning yourself in.
- Decatur ISD residents deserve an explanation for the Gindt resignation. The generic statement in today's Update serves no purpose and answers no questions.
- One of many things that would creep me out: Hitting a guy who suddenly appears on a highway. Last night, three drivers got to experience that on I-35 in Fort Worth.
- This will be an absolute cluster: They will implode Texas Stadium at dawn on April 11th with the great combo of (1) backing up traffic with a requirement to pay $25 to get in the Red lot, and (2) they'll shut down all the freeways 30 minutes before the explosion. What a mess.
- Conspiracy theory: Wouldn't it have been in E-trade's best interest to pay Lindsay Lohan to sue them for the "milkaholic" commercial? Great publicity for them and Lohan gets her name in the news, too.
- Countdown to the comment that reads, "Barry, how did you end up in the background of that pic?" 3 - 2 - 1 . . .
at 8:26 AM