- Don't forget to sign up for the Liberally Lean Not Double Fake NCAA Tourney Challenge. And I've got a couple of proposals for a pretty big gift certificate for the winner. Developing . . .
- If you like chatroulette humor, you'll love this: Piano Improv Guy. (Occasional language warning.) Very funny.
- Of the many things David Beckham and I share in common, we've now got another one: Torn Achilles.
- Hearing rumors of an alleged sexual assault by a juvenile who might be connected to local public officials in the western part of the county.
- Heard Mark Cuban spoke at a tech panel at SXSW and was insufferable. No surprise there. I've never liked that guy.
- If Madonna were young today, she'd trick herself up like Lady GaGa.
- While you were sleeping: A 4.4 earthquake shook Southern California. I bet that state sees the "big one" sometime in the next 20 years.
- It's defeating when you don't know how to spell a word, give it a shot so you can see optional spellings in spell-check, but you did such a poor job that even that doesn't help you out.
- The hottest girls from each of the teams making the NCAA Women's Basketball Tourney.
- Another jogging death: Guy gets killed while running on a beach in Hilton Head when a plane makes an emergency landing.
- I got my Census form yesterday with the ominous warning on the letter: "Your response is required by law."
- A job I would not want: Census worker. You want to spend you day knocking on strange doors?
- A young Decatur guy ran into former Tech coach Mike Leach in Key West yesterday. I saw the pic and am trying to get permission to reprint it.
- Freak Spring Break Accidents: A 13 year old girl from Coppell is brain dead after a skiing accident in Colorado while another Coppell student is hurt in a hiking accident in Arkansas that killed two others.
at 8:24 AM